188.8.131.52 - 2-dehydro-3-deoxygluconokinase
- 3-deoxy-2-oxo-D-gluconate kinase.
- KDG kinase.
2-dehydro-3-deoxy-D-gluconate + ATP = 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-6-phospho-D-gluconate + ADP + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- A moderately thermophilic origin of a novel family of marine group II euryarchaeota from deep ocean.
- Comparative genomic analysis of Halomonas campaniensis wild-type and ultraviolet radiation-mutated strains reveal genomic differences associated with increased ectoine production.
- Alterations in intestinal microbiota and enzyme activities under cold-humid stress: implications for diarrhea in cold-dampness trapped spleen syndrome.
- Metagenome and metabolome insights into the energy compensation and exogenous toxin degradation of gut microbiota in high-altitude rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta).
- Characterization of Multiple Alginate Lyases in a Highly Efficient Alginate-Degrading Vibrio Strain and Its Degradation Strategy.
- Metabolic framework of spontaneous and synthetic sourdough metacommunities to reveal microbial players responsible for resilience and performance.
- Rumen Lachnospiraceae isolate NK3A20 exhibits metabolic flexibility in response to substrate and coculture with a methanogen.
- Metabolic versatility of Caldarchaeales from geothermal features of Hawai'i and Chile as revealed by five metagenome-assembled genomes.
- Lactiplantibacillus plantarum Reduced Renal Calcium Oxalate Stones by Regulating Arginine Metabolism in Gut Microbiota.
- Phylogenomic Evidence for the Origin of Obligate Anaerobic Anammox Bacteria Around the Great Oxidation Event.
- Comparative Metagenomics and Metabolomes Reveals Abnormal Metabolism Activity Is Associated with Gut Microbiota in Alzheimer's Disease Mice.