126.96.36.199 - Pyridoxal kinase
- Vitamin B6 kinase.
- Vitamin B(6) kinase.
- Pyridoxamine kinase.
- Pyridoxine kinase.
ATP + pyridoxal = ADP + H(+) + pyridoxal 5'-phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Natural product P57 induces hypothermia through targeting pyridoxal kinase.
- Pyridoxal kinase (PDXK) facilitates CRC progression by releasing beta-catenin from the GSK-3β destruction complex
- Identification of high-affinity pyridoxal kinase inhibitors targeting cancer therapy: an integrated docking and molecular dynamics simulation approach.
- Cronobacter sakazakii Pyridoxal Kinase PdxY Mediated by TreR and pESA3 Is Essential for Vitamin B6 (PLP) Maintenance and Virulence.
- Computational design, molecular properties, ADME, and toxicological analysis of substituted 2,6-diarylidene cyclohexanone analogs as potent pyridoxal kinase inhibitors.
- Thiamine-dependent regulation of mammalian brain pyridoxal kinase in vitro and in vivo.
- Natural Product P57 Induces Hibernation-like State through Targeting Pyridoxal Kinase
- Inhibiting Pyridoxal Kinase of Entamoeba histolytica Is Lethal for This Pathogen.
- Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) production in Escherichia coli with pyridoxal kinase (pdxY) based regeneration system.
- Pyridoxal Kinase of Disease-causing Human Parasites: Structural and Functional Insights to Understand its Role in Drug Discovery.
- Pyridoxal kinase and poly(ADP-ribose) affect the immune microenvironment of locally advanced cancers.