126.96.36.199 - Choline kinase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
ATP + choline = ADP + H(+) + phosphocholine
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Myricetin ameliorates the IL-21-induced tumorigenic phenotype of adjuvant-induced arthritis FLS by modulating the choline kinase signaling cascade.
- Correlation between choline kinase alpha expression and 11C-choline accumulation in breast cancer using positron emission tomography/computed tomography: a retrospective study.
- Quercetin Is a Novel Inhibitor of the Choline Kinase of Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Choline kinase: An underappreciated rheumatoid arthritis therapeutic target.
- New bioisosteric sulphur-containing choline kinase inhibitors with a tracked mode of action.
- Choline kinase inhibition promotes ER-phagy.
- Metabolic changes in glioblastomas in response to choline kinase inhibition: In vivo MRS in rodent models.
- Twist alters the breast tumor microenvironment via choline kinase to facilitate an aggressive phenotype.
- MR Electrical Properties Tomography (MREPT) at 9.4T to Assess Treatment Response of Choline Kinase Inhibition on GL261 Glioblastoma
- MALAT1 as a Regulator of the Androgen-Dependent Choline Kinase A Gene in the Metabolic Rewiring of Prostate Cancer.
- Intravoxel Incoherent Motion (IVIM) Diffusion-Weighted Imaging to Assess Treatment Response of Choline Kinase Inhibition on GL261 Mouse Glioblastoma