220.127.116.11 - Adenylyl-sulfate kinase
- APS kinase.
- Adenylylsulfate kinase.
- Adenosine 5'-phosphosulfate kinase.
denosine 5'-phosphosulfate + ATP = 3'-phosphoadenylyl sulfate + ADP + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Adenylyl-Sulfate Kinase (Met14)-Dependent Cysteine and Methionine Biosynthesis Pathways Contribute Distinctively to Pathobiological Processes in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Crystal structure of adenosine 5'-phosphosulfate kinase isolated from Archaeoglobus fulgidus.
- Deciphering the regulatory mechanisms of the cAMP/protein kinase A pathway and their roles in the pathogenicity of Candida auris.
- Colonic phosphocholine is correlated with Candida tropicalis and promotes diarrhea and pathogen clearance.
- The Regulatory Roles of Cerebellar Glycosphingolipid Microdomains/Lipid Rafts.
- The Use of Small-Molecule Compounds for Cell Adhesion and Migration in Regenerative Medicine.
- Insights into the Sulfate Transporter Gene Family and Its Expression Patterns in Durum Wheat Seedlings under Salinity.
- Genome-resolved transcriptomics reveals novel organohalide-respiring bacteria from Aarhus Bay sediments
- Parathyroid Hormone-Related Protein Promotes the Proliferation of Patient-Derived Glioblastoma Stem Cells via Activating cAMP/PKA Signaling Pathway.
- Overexpression of the Phosphoserine Phosphatase-Encoding Gene (AtPSP1) Promotes Starch Accumulation in Lemna turionifera 5511 under Sulfur Deficiency.
- Transcriptomic characterization of Trichoderma harzianum T34 primed tomato plants: assessment of biocontrol agent induced host specific gene expression and plant growth promotion.