220.127.116.11 - Thymidine kinase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
ATP + thymidine = ADP + dTMP + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, proton transfer, overall product formed, bimolecular nucleophilic substitution, native state of enzyme regenerated, inferred reaction step
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- [Effect of Nucleolin on Lymphoma Proliferation by Regulating Thymidine Kinase 1].
- Thymidine kinase 1 as a target is regulated by the hsa-let-7b-5p/LINC00665 axis and affects NSCLC prognosis.
- Self-assembly of DNA-gold nanoaggregate for visual detection of thymidine kinase 1 (TK1) mRNA via lateral flow assay.
- Thymidine kinase 1 appears to be a marker for the prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma based on a large-scale, multicenter study.
- Senescence in human AC16 cardiac cells is associated with thymidine kinase induction and histone loss.
- Long term survival and abnormal liver fat accumulation in mice with specific thymidine kinase 2 deficiency in liver tissue.
- Pearls & Oy-sters: Case Report of a Patient With Adult-Onset Thymidine Kinase 2 Gene Deficiency.
- Thymidine kinase 1 drives hepatocellular carcinoma in enzyme-dependent and -independent manners.
- Serum Thymidine Kinase 1 - Potential Prostate Cancer Biomarker: A Clinical Study.
- A monoclonal antibody-based sandwich ELISA for measuring canine Thymidine kinase 1 protein and its role as biomarker in canine lymphoma.
- Variant Analysis of the Thymidine Kinase and DNA Polymerase Genes of Herpes Simplex Virus in Korea: Frequency of Acyclovir Resistance Mutations.