22.214.171.124 - Adenosylcobinamide kinase
- Adenosylcobinamide kinase/adenosylcobinamide-phosphate
- AdoCbi kinase/AdoCbi-phosphate guanylyltransferase.
denosylcob(III)inamide + ATP = adenosylcob(III)inamide phosphate + ADP + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Influence of grape consumption on the human microbiome.
- Cloning, sequencing, expression, and single-step purification of the adenosylcobinamide kinase/adenosylcobinamide-phosphate guanylyltransferase (CobU) from Salmonella typhimurium ATCC 19585.
- Biosynthesis of Tetrapyrrole Cofactors by Bacterial Community Inhabiting Porphyrine-Containing Shale Rock (Fore-Sudetic Monocline).
- Enhanced cobalamin biosynthesis in Ensifer adhaerens by regulation of key genes with gradient promoters.
- Delivery of Metabolically Neuroactive Probiotics to the Human Gut.
- Cobalamin is present in cells of non-tuberculous mycobacteria, but not in Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Metagenome-assembled Genomes of Six Novel Ammonia-oxidizing Archaea (AOA) from Agricultural Upland Soil.
- Positive mood-related gut microbiota in a long-term closed environment: a multiomics study based on the "Lunar Palace 365" experiment.
- Remarkably coherent population structure for a dominant Antarctic Chlorobium species.
- Genome Characterization and Probiotic Potential of Corynebacterium amycolatum Human Vaginal Isolates.
- Analysis of the adenosylcobinamide kinase/adenosylcobinamide-phosphate guanylyltransferase (CobU) enzyme of Salmonella typhimurium LT2. Identification of residue His-46 as the site of guanylylation.