126.96.36.199 - Deoxynucleoside kinase
- Multifunctional deoxynucleoside kinase.
- Multispecific deoxynucleoside kinase.
- Multisubstrate deoxyribonucleoside kinase.
2'-deoxyribonucleoside + ATP = a 2'-deoxyribonucleoside 5'-phosphate + ADP + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Biological phosphorylation of an Unnatural Base Pair (UBP) using a Drosophila melanogaster deoxynucleoside kinase (DmdNK) mutant.
- A Single Deoxynucleoside Kinase Variant from Drosophila melanogaster Synthesizes Monophosphates of Nucleosides That Are Components of an Expanded Genetic System.
- Efficient production of deoxynucleoside-5'-monophosphates using deoxynucleoside kinase coupled with a GTP-regeneration system.
- Vpx requires active cellular dNTP biosynthesis to effectively counteract the anti-lentivirus activity of SAMHD1 in macrophages.
- NME6: ribonucleotide salvage sustains mitochondrial transcription.
- Recursive genome engineering decodes the evolutionary origin of an essential thymidylate kinase activity in Pseudomonas putida KT2440.
- Screening the Thermotoga maritima genome for new wide-spectrum nucleoside and nucleotide kinases.
- Cytotoxic effect of Drosophila deoxynucleoside kinase gene on replicating plasmid in HeLa cells.
- Use of Drosophila deoxynucleoside kinase to study mechanism of toxicity and mutagenicity of deoxycytidine analogs in Escherichia coli.
- Thymidine nucleotide metabolism controls human telomere length.
- Early-Phase Drive to the Precursor Pool: Chloroviruses Dive into the Deep End of Nucleotide Metabolism.