184.108.40.206 - Gluconokinase
- Gluconate kinase.
ATP + D-gluconate = 6-phospho-D-gluconate + ADP + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Development of efficient 5-ketogluconate production system by Gluconobacter japonicus.
- Imaging telomerase reverse transcriptase expression in oligodendrogliomas using hyperpolarized δ-[1-13C]-gluconolactone.
- Allosteric crosstalk in modular proteins: Function fine-tuning and drug design.
- Impact of a Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation product during an intestinal barrier challenge in lactating Holstein cows on ileal microbiota and markers of tissue structure and immunity.
- Metabolic engineering of fast-growing Vibrio natriegens for efficient pyruvate production.
- Chlorate-induced molecular floral transition revealed by transcriptomes.
- Targeted metabolome and transcriptome analyses reveal changes in gibberellin and related cell wall-acting enzyme-encoding genes during stipe elongation in Flammulina filiformis.
- Co-Production of Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) and Gluconic Acid from Glucose by Halomonas elongata.
- Trichloroethylene modifies energy metabolites in the amniotic fluid of Wistar rats.
- Development and validation of a transcriptomic signature-based model as the predictive, preventive, and personalized medical strategy for preterm birth within 7 days in threatened preterm labor women.
- Gluconokinase IDNK Promotes Cell Proliferation and Inhibits Apoptosis in Hepatocellular Carcinoma.