184.108.40.206 - Histidinol-phosphate transaminase
- Imidazole acetol-phosphate transaminase.
- Imidazolylacetolphosphate aminotransferase.
- Histidinol-phosphate aminotransferase.
2-oxoglutarate + L-histidinol phosphate = 3-(imidazol-4-yl)-2-oxopropyl phosphate + L-glutamate
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
Organism KM Value [mM] Substrate Comment Mycobacterium tuberculosis 30 L-phenylalanine pH 8.4, 37°C
There are no reaction parameters information for this Enzyme.
Organism pH Range Comment Neurospora sp. 7.5 - 9 pH 7.5: about 85% of activity maximum, pH 9.0: about 50% of activity maximum, diphosphate buffer
- Biochemical and genetic examination of two aminotransferases from the hyperthermophilic archaeon Thermococcus kodakarensis.
- Responses of transcriptome and metabolome in the roots of Pugionium cornutum (L.) Gaertn to exogenously applied phthalic acid.
- Semaglutide ameliorates metabolism and hepatic outcomes in an NAFLD mouse model.
- Comparing the Influences of Metformin and Berberine on the Intestinal Microbiota of Rats With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Integrated Metabolome and Transcriptome Analyses Reveal Amino Acid Biosynthesis Mechanisms during the Physiological Maturity of Grains in Yunnan Hulled Wheat (Triticum aestivum ssp. yunnanense King).
- Convergent and divergent biosynthetic strategies towards phosphonic acid natural products.
- Integrating Metabolomics and Proteomics Technologies Provides Insights into the Flavor Precursor Changes at Different Maturity Stages of Arabica Coffee Cherries.
- The aminotransferase Aat initiates 3-phenyllactic acid biosynthesis in Pediococcus acidilactici.
- Overlying water fluoride concentrations influence dissolved organic matter composition and migration from pore water in sediment via bacterial mechanisms.
- Activating mutations in EGFR and PI3K promote ATF4 induction for NSCLC cell survival during amino acid deprivation.
- Functional Characterization of Two PLP-Dependent Enzymes Involved in Capsular Polysaccharide Biosynthesis from Campylobacter jejuni.