184.108.40.206 - Tyrosine transaminase
- Tyrosine aminotransferase.
2-oxoglutarate + L-tyrosine = 3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)pyruvate + L-glutamate
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
Organism KM Value [mM] Substrate Comment Papaver somniferum 0.01 oxaloacetate pH 8.5, 30°C Arabidopsis thaliana 0.02 oxaloacetate isoform TAT2, with L-tyrosine as cosubstrate, at pH 8.5 and 30°C Prunella vulgaris 0.02 pyruvate with L-tyrosine as cosubstrate, at pH 8.0 and 30°C Petunia x hybrida 0.04 L-phenylalanine cosubstrate 2-oxoglutarate, pH 10.0, 30°C Mus musculus 0.33 2-Oxohexanoate pH 7.0, 38°C
Organism Temperature Range Comment Leishmania donovani 20 - 80 more than 90% activity between 20 and 70°C, about 70% activity at 80°C, about 20% activity at 90°C, no activity at 100°C Mus musculus 50 - 70 highest activity Entodinium caudatum 55 decrease in activity above
Organism pH Range Comment Leishmania donovani 4 - 9 more than 50% activity between pH 4.0 and 9.0 Variovorax paradoxus 4 - 11.2 enzyme shows high activity over a broad pH range Entodinium caudatum 5 - 10.5 Trichoderma viride 6 - 8 Anchusa officinalis 8.8 - 9.4 L-tyrosine as substrate, isoenzyme TAT-3
- Purification, characterization and identification of rat brain cytosolic tyrosine transaminase as glutamine Transaminase-K.
- Case report: ALK D1225N missense mutation in lung adenocarcinoma responds to tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
- Axitinib attenuates the progression of liver fibrosis by restoring mitochondrial function.
- c(RGDfK) anchored surface manipulated liposome for tumor-targeted tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) delivery to potentiate liver anticancer activity.
- Role of the tyrosine aminotransferase AccTATN gene in the response to pesticide and heavy metal stress in Apis cerana cerana.
- Cancer stem cell immunoediting by IFNγ.
- Rechallenge of afatinib for EGFR-mutated non-small cell lung cancer previously treated with osimertinib: a multicenter phase II trial protocol (REAL study).
- Effectiveness and safety of anlotinib with or without S-1 in the treatment of patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma in a Chinese population: a prospective, phase 2 study.
- Gene co-expression network and differential expression analyses of subcutaneous white adipose tissue reveal novel insights into the pathological mechanisms underlying ketosis in dairy cows.
- Longitudinal assessment of angiogenic markers in prediction of adverse outcome in women with confirmed pre-eclampsia.
- Current Landscape on Development of Phenylalanine and Toxicity of its Metabolites- A Review.