18.104.22.168 - Diamine transaminase
- Diamine aminotransferase.
2-oxoglutarate + an alkane-alpha,omega-diamine = an omega-aminoaldehyde + L-glutamate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetate-Induced Pseudo Thrombocytopenia (EDTA-PTCP) in an Adolescent: A Case Report
- Enhancement of γ-aminobutyric acid content in shells of passion fruit (Passiflora edulis) under anoxic vacuum conditions.
- Reductive Enzyme Cascades for Valorization of PET Deconstruction Products
- Is compromised intestinal barrier integrity responsible for the poor prognosis in critically ill patients with pre-existing hyperglycemia?
- Urea molasses mineral block under various feeding systems improved nutrient digestibility, productive performance and blood biochemical profile of Yaks.
- Trans-Zeatin induce regulation the biosynthesis of 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline in fragrant rice (Oryza sativa L.) seedlings.
- Prevalence of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease among diabetes, prediabetes and healthy population.
- Effects of Dietary Bacillus subtilis HC6 on Growth Performance, Antioxidant Capacity, Immunity, and Intestinal Health in Broilers.
- To the Understanding of Catalysis by D-Amino Acid Transaminases: A Case Study of the Enzyme from Aminobacterium colombiense.
- The role of serum visfatin and vaspin in hepatocellular carcinoma in hepatitis C-related liver cirrhosis.
- Seroprevalence and haemato-biochemical effects of bovine leucosis in buffalo, Punjab, Pakistan