220.127.116.11 - Quinolinate synthase
- Quinolinate synthetase.
dihydroxyacetone phosphate + iminosuccinate = H(+) + 2 H2O + phosphate + quinolinate
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
- Over-expressing NadA quinolinate synthase in Escherichia coli enhances the bioelectrochemistry in microbial fuel cells.
- Quinolinate Synthase: An Example of the Roles of the Second and Outer Coordination Spheres in Enzyme Catalysis.
- Metabolic engineering of Escherichia coli for quinolinic acid production by assembling L-aspartate oxidase and quinolinate synthase as an enzyme complex.
- Design of specific inhibitors of quinolinate synthase based on [4Fe-4S] cluster coordination.
- The cloning and characterization of hypersensitive to salt stress mutant, affected in quinolinate synthase, highlights the involvement of NAD in stress-induced accumulation of ABA and proline.
- An Unexpected Species Determined by X-ray Crystallography that May Represent an Intermediate in the Reaction Catalyzed by Quinolinate Synthase.
- Structure of Quinolinate Synthase from Pyrococcus horikoshii in the Presence of Its Product, Quinolinic Acid.
- Crystal Structures of Quinolinate Synthase in Complex with a Substrate Analogue, the Condensation Intermediate, and Substrate-Derived Product.
- Crystal Structures of the Iron-Sulfur Cluster-Dependent Quinolinate Synthase in Complex with Dihydroxyacetone Phosphate, Iminoaspartate Analogues, and Quinolinate.
- Dual activity of quinolinate synthase: triose phosphate isomerase and dehydration activities play together to form quinolinate.
- Active-site models for complexes of quinolinate synthase with substrates and intermediates.