126.96.36.199 - 3-deoxy-8-phosphooctulonate synthase
- 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-D-octonate-8-phosphate D-arabinose-5-phosphate-lyase
- 3-deoxy-D-manno-octulosonate-8-phosphate synthase.
- KDOP synthase.
- 2-keto-3-deoxy-8-phosphooctonic synthetase.
- 3-deoxyoctulosonic 8-phosphate synthetase.
- KDO-8-P synthase.
- Phospho-2-keto-3-deoxyoctonate aldolase.
- 3-deoxy-D-manno-octulosonic acid 8-phosphate synthetase.
- 3-deoxy-D-mannooctulosonate-8-phosphate synthetase.
- KDO-8-phosphate synthetase.
- 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-phosphooctonate aldolase.
D-arabinose 5-phosphate + H2O + phosphoenolpyruvate = 3-deoxy-alpha-D-manno-2-octulosonate-8-phosphate + phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, proton transfer, overall product formed, unimolecular elimination by the conjugate base, intermediate formation, bimolecular nucleophilic substitution, intermediate terminated, intramolecular nucleophilic addition, intermediate collapse
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Understanding the mechanisms of halotolerance in members of Pontixanthobacter and Allopontixanthobacter by comparative genome analysis.
- The Effects of Helicobacter pylori-Derived Outer Membrane Vesicles on Hepatic Stellate Cell Activation and Liver Fibrosis In Vitro.
- Mechanism of Resistance Development in E. coli against TCAT, a Trimethoprim-Based Photoswitchable Antibiotic.
- The gut microbiota composition in patients with right- and left-sided colorectal cancer and after curative colectomy, as analyzed by 16S rRNA gene amplicon sequencing.
- Polyinfection in Fish Aeromoniasis: A Study of Co-Isolated Aeromonas Species in Aeromonas veronii Outbreaks.
- The Astounding World of Glycans from Giant Viruses.
- Effects of Co-culture on Improved Productivity and Bioresource for Microalgal Biomass Using the Floc-Forming Bacteria Melaminivora Jejuensis.
- Identification of QTLs for Domestication-Related Traits in Zombi Pea [Vigna vexillata (L.) A. Rich], a Lost Crop of Africa.
- Comparative Genomics Analyses Support the Reclassification of Bisgaard Taxon 40 as Mergibacter gen. nov., With Mergibacter septicus sp. nov. as Type Species: Novel Insights Into the Phylogeny and Virulence Factors of a Pasteurellaceae Family Member Associated With Mortality Events in Seabirds.
- HbtR, a Heterofunctional Homolog of the Virulence Regulator TcpP, Facilitates the Transition between Symbiotic and Planktonic Lifestyles in Vibrio fischeri.
- Structure of 2-keto-3-deoxy-D-manno-octulosonate-8-phosphate synthase from Pseudomonas aeruginosa.