184.108.40.206 - 3-deoxy-7-phosphoheptulonate synthase
- Phospho-2-keto-3-deoxyheptonic aldolase.
- 7-phospho-2-keto-3-deoxy-D-arabino-heptonate D-erythrose-4-phosphate
- DAHP synthase.
- KDPH synthetase.
- 3-deoxy-D-arabino-heptolosonate-7-phosphate synthetase.
- Phospho-2-keto-3-deoxyheptonate aldolase.
- 7-phospho-2-dehydro-3-deoxy-D-arabino-heptonate D-erythrose-4-phosphate
- DAH7-P synthase.
- 2-keto-3-deoxy-D-arabino-heptonic acid 7-phosphate synthetase.
- Phospho-2-dehydro-3-deoxyheptonate aldolase.
- Deoxy-D-arabino-heptulosonate-7-phosphate synthetase.
- D-erythrose-4-phosphate-lyase (pyruvate-phosphorylating).
- KDPH synthase.
- 3-deoxy-D-arabino-2-heptulosonic acid 7-phosphate synthetase.
- 2-dehydro-3-deoxy-phosphoheptonate aldolase.
- 3-deoxy-D-arabino-heptulosonate 7-phosphate synthetase.
- DHAP synthase.
- Phospho-2-oxo-3-deoxyheptonate aldolase.
- lyase (pyruvate-phosphorylating).
- Phospho-2-keto-3-deoxyheptanoate aldolase.
D-erythrose 4-phosphate + H2O + phosphoenolpyruvate = 7-phospho-2-dehydro-3-deoxy-D-arabino-heptonate + phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- A soybean rust effector protease suppresses host immunity and cleaves a 3-deoxy-7-phosphoheptulonate synthase
- Overexpression of 3-deoxy-7-phosphoheptulonate synthase gene from Gossypium hirsutum enhances Arabidopsis resistance to Verticillium wilt.
- Role of Half-of-Sites Reactivity and Inter-Subunit Communications in DAHP Synthase Catalysis and Regulation.
- Evaluation of Cell Responses of Saccharomyces cerevisiae under Cultivation Using Wheat Bran as a Nutrient Resource by Analyses of Growth Activities and Comprehensive Gene Transcription Levels
- Enhanced flavour profiles through radicicol induced genomic variation in the lager yeasts, Saccharomyces pastorianus.
- 3-Deoxy-D-arabino-heptulosonate 7-phosphate synthase as the gatekeeper of plant aromatic natural product biosynthesis.
- Label-free quantitative proteomics of arbuscular mycorrhizal Elaeagnus angustifolia seedlings provides insights into salt-stress tolerance mechanisms.
- Elevated tyrosine results in the cytosolic retention of 3-deoxy-d-arabino-heptulosonate 7-phosphate synthase in Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Characterization of two 3-deoxy-d-Arabino-Heptulosonate 7-phosphate synthases from Bacillusmethanolicus.
- Metabolic engineering of Rhodotorula toruloides for resveratrol production.
- Therapeutic target identification via differential genome analysis of antibiotic resistant Shigella sonnei and inhibitor evaluation against a selected drug target.