126.96.36.199 - Lipid IV(A) 3-deoxy-D-manno-octulosonic acid transferase
- 3-deoxy-manno-octulosonic acid transferase.
- 3-deoxy-D-manno-oct-2-ulosonic acid transferase.
- KDO transferase.
- Lipid IV(A) KDO transferase.
CMP-3-deoxy-beta-D-manno-octulosonate + lipid IVA (E. coli) = alpha-Kdo-(2->6)-lipid IVA + CMP + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Systematic investigation of recipient cell genetic requirements reveals important surface receptors for conjugative transfer of IncI2 plasmids.
- The Arabinose 5-Phosphate Isomerase KdsD Is Required for Virulence in Burkholderia pseudomallei.
- Interplays of mutations in waaA, cmk, and ail contribute to phage resistance in Yersinia pestis.
- Analysis of Bacterial Phosphorylcholine-Related Genes Reveals an Association between Type-Specific Biosynthesis Pathways and Biomolecules Targeted for Phosphorylcholine Modification.
- Chimaeribacter arupi a new member of the Yersineacea family has the characteristics of a human pathogen.
- Adaptive Synthesis of a Rough Lipopolysaccharide in Geobacter sulfurreducens for Metal Reduction and Detoxification.
- Biofilm Signaling, Composition and Regulation in Burkholderia pseudomallei.
- More than mcr: canonical plasmid- and transposon-encoded mobilized colistin resistance genes represent a subset of phosphoethanolamine transferases.
- 16S rRNA gene sequencing data of the human skin microbiome before and after swimming in the ocean.
- Knockout of Targeted Plasmid-Borne β-Lactamase Genes in an Extended-Spectrum-β-Lactamase-Producing Escherichia coli Strain: Impact on Resistance and Proteomic Profile.
- Modulation of Klebsiella pneumoniae Outer Membrane Vesicle Protein Cargo under Antibiotic Treatment.