184.108.40.206 - Alpha,alpha-trehalose-phosphate synthase (UDP-forming)
- Trehalosephosphate-UDP glucosyltransferase.
- UDP-glucose--glucose-phosphate glucosyltransferase.
- Trehalose 6-phosphate synthase.
- Trehalose phosphate synthetase.
- Trehalose 6-phosphate synthetase.
- Trehalose phosphate synthase.
D-glucose 6-phosphate + UDP-alpha-D-glucose = alpha,alpha-trehalose 6-phosphate + H(+) + UDP
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, proton transfer, overall product formed, intermediate formation, bimolecular nucleophilic substitution, heterolysis, elimination (not covered by the Ingold mechanisms)
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Transcriptomic and metabolomic analyses reveal that ABA increases the salt tolerance of rice significantly correlated with jasmonic acid biosynthesis and flavonoid biosynthesis.
- Transcriptome and Metabolome Reveal Distinct Sugar Accumulation Pattern between PCNA and PCA Mature Persimmon Fruit.
- Comparative gut proteomics study revealing adaptive physiology of Eurasian spruce bark beetle, Ips typographus (Coleoptera: Scolytinae)
- Salinity stress endurance of the plants with the aid of bacterial genes.
- Metabolic framework of spontaneous and synthetic sourdough metacommunities to reveal microbial players responsible for resilience and performance.
- Integrating Transcriptional, Metabolic, and Physiological Responses to Drought Stress in Ilex paraguariensis Roots.
- In vitro and in silico assessment of probiotic and functional properties of Bacillus subtilis DE111®.
- Glycine-Induced Phosphorylation Plays a Pivotal Role in Energy Metabolism in Roots and Amino Acid Metabolism in Leaves of Tea Plant.
- Integrative Transcriptome and Metabolome Profiles Reveal Common and Unique Pathways Involved in Seed Initial Imbibition Under Artificial and Natural Salt Stresses During Germination of Halophyte Quinoa.
- Draft Genome Sequence of the Anoxygenic Phototrophic Bacterium Rhodomicrobium sp. Strain Az07, Isolated from a Brackish Canal.
- Wheat Grains as a Sustainable Source of Protein for Health.