220.127.116.11 - Citrate synthase (unknown stereospecificity)
- Citric-condensing enzyme.
- Citrate condensing enzyme.
- Citric synthase.
- Oxalacetic transacetase.
- CoA-acetylating citrate oxaloacetate-lyase.
- Citrate synthetase.
- Condensing enzyme.
- Oxaloacetate transacetase.
yl-CoA + H2O + oxaloacetate = citrate + CoA + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- An essential bifunctional enzyme in Mycobacterium tuberculosis for itaconate dissimilation and leucine catabolism.
- 3,5-T2-an Endogenous Thyroid Hormone Metabolite as Promising Lead Substance in Anti-Steatotic Drug Development?
- Genomics-Driven Discovery of a Novel Glutarimide Antibiotic from Burkholderia gladioli Reveals an Unusual Polyketide Synthase Chain Release Mechanism.
- Establishment of strigolactone-producing bacterium-yeast consortium.
- Mitochondrial Transport in Glycolysis and Gluconeogenesis: Achievements and Perspectives.
- Analysis of the Complete Genome of the Alkaliphilic and Phototrophic Firmicute Heliorestis convoluta Strain HHT.
- Isolation and characterization of two O-methyltransferases involved in benzylisoquinoline alkaloid biosynthesis in sacred lotus (Nelumbo nucifera).
- Systems biology elucidates the distinctive metabolic niche filled by the human gut microbe Eggerthella lenta.
- Metabolism Characteristics of Lactic Acid Bacteria and the Expanding Applications in Food Industry.
- Identification and characterization of re-citrate synthase in Syntrophus aciditrophicus.
- Metabolons, enzyme-enzyme assemblies that mediate substrate channeling, and their roles in plant metabolism.