220.127.116.11 - 2-isopropylmalate synthase
- Isopropylmalate synthase.
- Alpha-IPM synthetase.
- 3-carboxy-3-hydroxy-4-methylpentanoate 3-methyl-2-oxobutanoate-lyase
- Isopropylmalate synthetase.
- Alpha-isopropylmalate synthase.
- Alpha-isopropylmalic synthetase.
- Alpha-isopropylmalate synthetase.
3-methyl-2-oxobutanoate + acetyl-CoA + H2O = (2S)-2-isopropylmalate + CoA + H(+)
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Synthesis of 4-methylvaleric acid, a precursor of pogostone, involves a 2-isobutylmalate synthase related to 2-isopropylmalate synthase of leucine biosynthesis.
- Synthesis of 4-methylvaleric acid, a precursor of pogostone, involves a 2-isobutylmalate synthase related to 2-isopropylmalate synthase of leucine biosynthesis
- Protein acetylation on 2-isopropylmalate synthase from Thermus thermophilus HB27.
- Characterization of two 2-isopropylmalate synthase homologs from Thermus thermophilus HB27.
- Construction of a plasmid-free L-leucine overproducing Escherichia coli strain through reprogramming of the metabolic flux.
- High-level and -yield production of L-leucine in engineered Escherichia coli by multistep metabolic engineering.
- Sustainable production of photosynthetic isobutanol and 3-methyl-1-butanol in the cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803.
- Evaluation of Cell Responses of Saccharomyces cerevisiae under Cultivation Using Wheat Bran as a Nutrient Resource by Analyses of Growth Activities and Comprehensive Gene Transcription Levels
- Metagenomic and metaproteomic analyses of microbial amino acid metabolism during Cantonese soy sauce fermentation.
- Proteome and Interactome Linked to Metabolism, Genetic Information Processing, and Abiotic Stress in Gametophytes of Two Woodferns.
- Polyethylene Degradation by a Rhodococcous Strain Isolated from Naturally Weathered Plastic Waste Enrichment.