188.8.131.52 - Fatty-acyl-CoA synthase system
- Yeast fatty acid synthase.
- Fatty-acyl-CoA synthase.
yl-CoA + 2n H(+) + n malonyl-CoA + 2n NADPH = a long-chain fatty acyl-CoA + n CO2 + n CoA + H2O + 2n NADP(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Succinylation modification: a potential therapeutic target in stroke.
- Biosynthesis of barley wax β-diketones: a type-III polyketide synthase condensing two fatty acyl units.
- Biotechnological production of omega-3 fatty acids: current status and future perspectives.
- High-level production of nervonic acid in the oleaginous yeast Yarrowia lipolytica by systematic metabolic engineering.
- Acyl-CoA synthase ACSL4: an essential target in ferroptosis and fatty acid metabolism.
- What can be lost? Genomic perspective on the lipid metabolism of Mucoromycota.
- Harnessing redox proteomics to study metabolic regulation and stress response in lignin-fed Rhodococci.
- Mapping the castor bean endosperm proteome revealed a metabolic interaction between plastid, mitochondria, and peroxisomes to optimize seedling growth.
- Polyethylene Degradation by a Rhodococcous Strain Isolated from Naturally Weathered Plastic Waste Enrichment.
- Biosynthesis pathways of expanding carbon chains for producing advanced biofuels.
- A distinct Acyl-CoA binding protein (ACBP6) shapes tissue plasticity during nutrient adaptation in Drosophila.