18.104.22.168 - Diamine N-acetyltransferase
- Putrescine (diamine)-acetylating enzyme.
- Putrescine acetylase.
- Putrescine acetyltransferase.
- Acetyl-coenzyme A-1,4-diaminobutane N-acetyltransferase.
- Putrescine N-acetyltransferase.
- Diamine acetyltransferase.
- Spermidine acetyltransferase.
- Spermidine N(1)-acetyltransferase.
yl-CoA + an alkane-alpha,omega-diamine = an N-acetylalkane-alpha,omega-diamine + CoA + H(+)
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Polyamine-Derived Aminoaldehydes and Acrolein: Cytotoxicity, Reactivity and Analysis of the Induced Protein Modifications.
- MYC-driven U2SURP regulates alternative splicing of SAT1 to promote triple-negative breast cancer progression.
- DLAT is a promising prognostic marker and therapeutic target for hepatocellular carcinoma: a comprehensive study based on public databases.
- Sertoli cell-enriched proteins in mouse and human testicular interstitial fluid.
- Synthesis and In Situ Behavior of 1,4- and 2,5-(13C) Isotopomers of p-Phenylenediamine in Reconstructed Human Epidermis Using High Resolution Magic Angle Spinning NMR.
- Indomethacin Induces Spermidine/Spermine-N1-Acetyltransferase-1 via the Nucleolin-CDK1 Axis and Synergizes with the Polyamine Oxidase Inhibitor Methoctramine in Lung Cancer Cells.
- Structure-Guided Design of N-Methylpropargylamino-Quinazoline Derivatives as Multipotent Agents for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease.
- Genomic and structural basis for evolution of tropane alkaloid biosynthesis.
- Uptake and Biotransformation of the Tire Rubber-derived Contaminants 6-PPD and 6-PPD Quinone in the Zebrafish Embryo (Danio rerio).
- Sterubin protects against chemically-induced Alzheimer's disease by reducing biomarkers of inflammation- IL-6/ IL-β/ TNF-α and oxidative stress- SOD/MDA in rats.
- Loss-of-function variants in SAT1 cause X-linked childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus.