22.214.171.124 - [Acyl-carrier-protein] S-malonyltransferase
- Malonyl-CoA/dephospho-CoA acyltransferase.
- Malonyl transacylase.
- Acyl carrier protein malonyltransferase.
- Malonyl coenzyme A-acyl carrier protein transacylase.
- Malonyl transferase.
- Malonyl-CoA-acyl carrier protein transacylase.
holo-[ACP] + malonyl-CoA = CoA + malonyl-[ACP]
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
intermediate formation, enzyme-substrate complex formation, bimolecular nucleophilic addition, proton transfer, native state of enzyme regenerated, enzyme-substrate complex cleavage, overall reactant used, unimolecular elimination by the conjugate base, bimolecular nucleophilic substitution, intermediate collapse, overall product formed
Ser92 is activated towards nucleophilic attack at the thio-carbonyl of malonyl-CoA by the general base His201. A catalytic dyad is present between Ser92A and His201A, with the protonated form of His201A being stabilised through a hydrogen bond with the main chain carbonyl of Gln250A [PMID:7768883].
Organism KM Value [mM] Substrate Comment Plasmodium falciparum 0.0092 malonyl-CoA acyl carrier protein mutant T65A, pH 7.5, 25°C Escherichia coli 0.0095 malonyl-CoA wild-type acyl carrier protein, pH 7.5, 25°C
There are no reaction parameters information for this Enzyme.
Organism pH Range Comment Escherichia coli 5 - 10 about half-maximal activity at pH 5.0, about 80% of maximal activity at pH 10.0 Persea americana 6.2 - 9.8 about half-maximal activity at pH 6.2, about 65% of maximal activity at pH 9.8 Glycine max 7.5 - 8.5 maximal activity
- Computationally Guided Enzymatic Studies on Schizochytrium-Sourced Malonyl-CoA:ACP Transacylase.
- Integrative transcriptome and proteome revealed high-yielding mechanisms of epsilon-poly-L-lysine by Streptomyces albulus.
- Linum usitatissimum AccD Enhances Seed Fatty Acid Accumulation and Tolerance to Environmental Stresses during Seed Germination in Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Enhanced production of iturin A by strengthening fatty acid synthesis modules in Bacillus amyloliquefaciens.
- Whole-genome sequencing-based characterization of Streptomyces sp. 6(4): focus on natural product.
- Proteogenomic analysis of Serratia marcescens using computational subtractive genomics approach.
- Recessive pathogenic variants in MCAT cause combined oxidative phosphorylation deficiency.
- Transcriptomic, Physiological, and Metabolomic Response of an Alpine Plant, Rhododendron delavayi, to Waterlogging Stress and Post-Waterlogging Recovery.
- Global transcriptomic analysis reveals candidate genes associated with different phosphorus acquisition strategies among soybean varieties.
- Biochemical Process and Microbial Evolution in the Conversion of Corn Straw Combined with Coal to Biogas.
- Metabolic and transcriptomic study of pennycress natural variation identifies targets for oil improvement.