220.127.116.11 - Serine O-acetyltransferase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
yl-CoA + L-serine = CoA + O-acetyl-L-serine
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Alkyl gallates inhibit serine O-acetyltransferase in bacteria and enhance susceptibility of drug-resistant Gram-negative bacteria to antibiotics.
- Correction to: Serine O-acetyltransferase derived NV14 peptide reduces cytotoxicity in H2O2 induced MDCK cells and inhibits MCF-7 cell proliferation through caspase gene expression.
- Serine O-acetyltransferase derived NV14 peptide reduces cytotoxicity in H2O2 induced MDCK cells and inhibits MCF-7 cell proliferation through caspase gene expression.
- Single‐molecule real‐time sequencing of the full‐length transcriptome of purple garlic (Allium sativum L. cv. Leduzipi) and identification of serine O‐acetyltransferase family proteins involved in cysteine biosynthesis
- Single-molecule real-time sequencing of the full-length transcriptome of purple garlic (Allium sativum L. cv. Leduzipi) and identification of serine O-acetyltransferase family proteins involved in cysteine biosynthesis.
- NV14 from serine O-acetyltransferase of cyanobacteria influences the antioxidant enzymes in vitro cells, gene expression against H2 O2 and other responses in vivo zebrafish larval model.
- Inhibition of Nonessential Bacterial Targets: Discovery of a Novel Serine O-Acetyltransferase Inhibitor.
- A Novel Mitochondrial Serine O-Acetyltransferase, OpSAT1, Plays a Critical Role in Sulfur Metabolism in the Thermotolerant Methylotrophic Yeast Ogataea parapolymorpha.
- Interaction between cysteine synthase and serine O-acetyltransferase proteins and their stage specific expression in Leishmania donovani.
- Serine O-acetyltransferase is important, but not essential for cysteine-methionine synthesis in Fusarium graminearum.
- Persistent Acetylation of Histone H3 Lysine 56 Compromises the Activity of DNA Replication Origins.