220.127.116.11 - UDP-3-O-(3-hydroxymyristoyl)glucosamine N-acyltransferase
- UDP-3-O-(3-hydroxymyristoyl)-D-glucosamine N-acyltransferase.
- UDP-3-O-acyl-glucosamine N-acyltransferase.
(3R)-hydroxytetradecanoyl-[ACP] + UDP-3-O-[(3R)-3-hydroxytetradecanoyl]-alpha-D-glucosamine = H(+) + holo-[ACP] + UDP-2-N,3-O-bis[(3R)-3-hydroxytetradecanoyl]-alpha-D-glucosamine
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Isolation of a novel multiple-heavy metal resistant Lampropedia aestuarii GYF-1 and investigation of its bioremediation potential.
- A dedicated C-6 β-hydroxyacyltransferase required for biosynthesis of the glycolipid anchor for Vi antigen capsule in typhoidal Salmonella.
- Potential of gut microbiota for lipopolysaccharide biosynthesis in European women with type 2 diabetes based on metagenome.
- Emergence of Colistin-Resistant Acinetobacter junii in China.
- Chimaeribacter arupi a new member of the Yersineacea family has the characteristics of a human pathogen.
- In Silico Analysis of Changes in Predicted Metabolic Capabilities of Intestinal Microbiota after Fecal Microbial Transplantation for Treatment of Recurrent Clostridioides difficile Infection.
- Continuing genomic evolution of the Neisseria meningitidis cc11.2 urethritis clade, NmUC: a narrative review.
- Novel Virulence Factors Deciphering Klebsiella pneumoniae KpC4 Infect Maize as a Crossing-Kingdom Pathogen: An Emerging Environmental Threat.
- Determination of Mutational Timing of Colistin-Resistance Genes through Klebsiella pneumoniae Evolution.
- Identification of Therapeutic Targets in an Emerging Gastrointestinal Pathogen Campylobacter ureolyticus and Possible Intervention through Natural Products.
- The Effect of Mutation in Lipopolysaccharide Biosynthesis on Bacterial Fitness.