18.104.22.168 - Acyl-[acyl-carrier-protein]--UDP-N-acetylglucosamine O-acyltransferase
- UDP-N-acetylglucosamine acyltransferase.
- Acyl-[acyl-carrier-protein]-UDP-N-acetylglucosamine O-acyltransferase.
(3R)-hydroxytetradecanoyl-[ACP] + UDP-N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine = holo-[ACP] + UDP-3-O-[(3R)-3-hydroxytetradecanoyl]-N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, proton transfer, unimolecular elimination by the conjugate base, overall product formed, bimolecular nucleophilic addition, intermediate formation, intermediate terminated, native state of enzyme regenerated
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Metabolomic and transcriptomic analyses of Fmo5-/- mice reveal roles for flavin-containing monooxygenase 5 (FMO5) in NRF2-mediated oxidative stress response, unfolded protein response, lipid homeostasis, and carbohydrate and one-carbon metabolism.
- Promiscuous Enzymes for Residue-Specific Peptide and Protein Late-Stage Functionalization.
- Lipid A structural diversity among members of the genus Leptospira.
- Emerging field: O-GlcNAcylation in ferroptosis.
- Genome taxonomy of the genus Thalassotalea and proposal of Thalassotalea hakodatensis sp. nov. isolated from sea cucumber larvae.
- Regulation of Ferroptosis in Lung Adenocarcinoma.
- Mechanisms of low susceptibility to the disinfectant benzalkonium chloride in a multidrug-resistant environmental isolate of Aeromonas hydrophila.
- Discovery of Novel UDP-N-Acetylglucosamine Acyltransferase (LpxA) Inhibitors with Activity against Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Availability of iron ions impacts physicochemical properties and proteome of outer membrane vesicles released by Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae encodes multiple phase-variable DNA methyltransferases that control distinct phasevarions.
- Newest perspectives of glycopeptide antibiotics: biosynthetic cascades, novel derivatives, and new appealing antimicrobial applications.