126.96.36.199 - 1-deoxy-D-xylulose-5-phosphate synthase
- 1-deoxyxylulose-5-phosphate synthase.
- 1-deoxy-D-xylulose-5-phosphate pyruvate-lyase (carboxylating).
D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate + H(+) + pyruvate = 1-deoxy-D-xylulose 5-phosphate + CO2
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, proton transfer, overall product formed, unimolecular elimination by the conjugate base, intramolecular elimination, bimolecular nucleophilic addition, native state of cofactor regenerated, intermediate formation, native state of enzyme regenerated, inferred reaction step, cofactor used, charge delocalisation, intermediate collapse, elimination (not covered by the Ingold mechanisms)
Glu373 deprotonates the N1 position of TDP. Charge delocalisation across the conjugated molecule results in concomitant deprotonation of the thiazole ring, activating the cofactor for the next steps in catalysis. The ionisation of TDP is fast compared to enzymatic turnover, and is therefore not rate determining [PMID:19476486].
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Molecular cloning and heterologous expression analysis of 1-Deoxy-D-Xylulose-5-Phosphate Synthase gene in Centella asiatica L.
- 1-deoxy-D-xylulose-5-phosphate synthase from Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Klebsiella pneumoniae reveals conformational changes upon cofactor binding.
- Differential roles of Cassia tora 1-deoxy-D-xylulose-5-phosphate synthase and 1-deoxy-D-xylulose-5-phosphate reductoisomerase in trade-off between plant growth and drought tolerance.
- Not Every Hit-Identification Technique Works on 1-Deoxy-d-Xylulose 5-Phosphate Synthase (DXPS): Making the Most of a Virtual Screening Campaign.
- Genetic diversity of 1-deoxy-D-xylulose 5-phosphate synthase gene (SmDXS) among the cultivated Danshen (Salvia miltiorrhiza) populations
- Characterization of the 1-Deoxy-D-xylulose 5-Phosphate synthase Genes in Toona ciliata Suggests Their Role in Insect Defense.
- Cloning and functional analysis of 1-deoxy-d-xylulose-5-phosphate synthase (DXS) in Santalum album L.
- Over-expression of a cyanobacterial gene for 1-deoxy-d-xylulose-5-phosphate synthase in the chloroplast of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii perturbs chlorophyll: carotenoid ratios.
- Structural and functional characterization of 1-deoxy-D-xylulose-5-phosphate synthase (DXS) from Acinetobacter baumannii: identification of promising lead molecules from virtual screening, molecular docking and molecular dynamics simulations.
- First crystal structures of 1-deoxy-D-xylulose 5-phosphate synthase (DXPS) from Mycobacterium tuberculosis indicate a distinct mechanism of intermediate stabilization.
- Structural analysis of 1-deoxy-D-xylulose 5-phosphate synthase from Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Klebsiella pneumoniae reveals conformational changes upon cofactor binding