126.96.36.199 - Demethylmenaquinone methyltransferase
- Demethylmenaquinone C-methylase.
- 2-demethylmenaquinone methyltransferase.
- 2-heptaprenyl-1,4-naphthoquinone methyltransferase.
2-demethylmenaquinol + S-adenosyl-L-methionine = a menaquinol + H(+) + S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Thompson loop: opportunities for antitubercular drug design by targeting the weak spot in demethylmenaquinone methyltransferase protein.
- A Novel Small-Molecule Inhibitor of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis Demethylmenaquinone Methyltransferase MenG Is Bactericidal to Both Growing and Nutritionally Deprived Persister Cells.
- Biosynthesis and function of microbial methylmenaquinones.
- Mycobacterial MenG: Partial Purification, Characterization, and Inhibition.
- Exploring Longitudinal Gut Microbiome towards Metabolic Functional Changes Associated in Atopic Dermatitis in Early Childhood
- Rewiring the respiratory pathway of Lactococcus lactis to enhance extracellular electron transfer.
- Utilization of Existing Human Kinase Inhibitors as Scaffolds in the Development of New Antimicrobials
- An RNA modification enzyme directly senses reactive oxygen species for translational regulation in Enterococcus faecalis.
- Overexpression of enzymes in glycolysis and energy metabolic pathways to enhance coenzyme Q10 production in Rhodobacter sphaeroides VK-2-3.
- Sequence analysis and specificity of distinct types of menaquinone methyltransferases indicate the widespread potential of methylmenaquinone production in bacteria and archaea.
- Effects of Alkali Stress on the Growth and Menaquinone-7 Metabolism of Bacillus subtilis natto.