184.108.40.206 - Assimilatory sulfite reductase (ferredoxin)
- Sulfite reductase (ferredoxin).
3 H2O + hydrogen sulfide + 6 oxidized [2Fe-2S]-[ferredoxin] = 7 H(+) + 6 reduced [2Fe-2S]-[ferredoxin] + sulfite
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- A cellular selection identifies elongated flavodoxins that support electron transfer to sulfite reductase.
- Laboratory evolution identifies elongated flavodoxins that support electron transfer to sulfite reductases
- Oxidoreductases and metal cofactors in the functioning of the earth.
- Assimilatory sulfate reduction in the marine methanogen Methanothermococcus thermolithotrophicus.
- Structures of the sulfite detoxifying F420-dependent enzyme from Methanococcales.
- Sulfur metabolism in subtropical marine mangrove sediments fundamentally differs from other habitats as revealed by SMDB.
- Stepwise pathway for early evolutionary assembly of dissimilatory sulfite and sulfate reduction.
- The structure of the F420-dependent sulfite-detoxifying enzyme from Methanococcales reveals a prototypical sulfite-reductase with assimilatory traits
- Long-read assembled metagenomic approaches improve our understanding on metabolic potentials of microbial community in mangrove sediments.
- The History of Animal and Plant Sulfite Oxidase-A Personal View.
- The Genome of Varunaivibrio sulfuroxidans Strain TC8T, a Metabolically Versatile Alphaproteobacterium from the Tor Caldara Gas Vents in the Tyrrhenian Sea.