220.127.116.11 - L-methionine (R)-S-oxide reductase
- Free met-R-(o) reductase.
- Free-methionine (R)-S-oxide reductase.
[thioredoxin]-disulfide + H2O + L-methionine = [thioredoxin]-dithiol + L-methionine (R)-S-oxide
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Effects of Metabolites, Sex, Sire, and Muscle Type on Chilled Lamb Meat Colour.
- Methionine sources at different dietary levels alters the growth and expression of genes related to homocysteine remethylation in the jejunum of broilers.
- Biochemical characterization of GAF domain of free-R-methionine sulfoxide reductase from Trypanosoma cruzi.
- Ndufaf2, a protein in mitochondrial complex I, interacts in vivo with methionine sulfoxide reductases.
- Inhibiting G6PD by quercetin promotes degradation of EGFR T790M mutation.
- Methionine sulfoxide reductases and cholesterol transporter STARD3 constitute an efficient system for detoxification of cholesterol hydroperoxides.
- Response to oxidative stress of AML12 hepatocyte cells with knockout of methionine sulfoxide reductases.
- Metabolism of hydrogen peroxide by Lactobacillus plantarum NJAU-01: A proteomics study
- Potential mechanism for hyperhomocysteinemia in Greyhound dogs.
- Relationship between the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) rs1801133 SNP and serum homocysteine levels of Zhuang hypertensive patients in the central region of Guangxi.
- Genetic and molecular understanding for the development of methionine-rich maize: a holistic approach.