220.127.116.11 - FMN reductase (NADH)
- NADH-dependent FMN reductase.
FMNH2 + NAD(+) = FMN + 2 H(+) + NADH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Changing the Electron Acceptor Specificity of Rhodobacter capsulatus Formate Dehydrogenase from NAD+ to NADP+
- Anaerobic biodegradation of azo dye reactive black 5 by a novel strain Shewanella sp. SR1: Pathway and mechanisms.
- Reaction mechanism and kinetics of the two-component flavoprotein dimethyl sulfone monooxygenase system: Using hydrogen peroxide for monooxygenation and substrate cleavage.
- A synthetic cell-free 36-enzyme reaction system for vitamin B12 production.
- Metabolic engineering of Paracoccus denitrificans for dual degradation of sulfamethoxazole and ammonia nitrogen.
- Genomic dissection of Niallia sp. for potential application in lignocellulose hydrolysis and bioremediation.
- Revised Aspects into the Molecular Bases of Hydroxycinnamic Acid Metabolism in Lactobacilli.
- A redox-regulated, heterodimeric NADH:cinnamate reductase inVibrio ruber
- Molecular architecture and electron transfer pathway of the Stn family transhydrogenase.
- Effect of Fermentation Scale on Microbiota Dynamics and Metabolic Functions for Indigo Reduction.
- Proton-translocating NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase of Paracoccus denitrificans plasma membranes catalyzes FMN-independent reverse electron transfer to hexaammineruthenium (III).