184.108.40.206 - FMN reductase (NAD(P)H)
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
FMNH2 + NAD(+) = FMN + 2 H(+) + NADH
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Changing the Electron Acceptor Specificity of Rhodobacter capsulatus Formate Dehydrogenase from NAD+ to NADP+
- Anaerobic biodegradation of azo dye reactive black 5 by a novel strain Shewanella sp. SR1: Pathway and mechanisms.
- Photoinduced Electron Transfer from a 1,4,5,6-Tetrahydro Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (Phosphate) Analogue to Oxidized Flavin in an Ene-Reductase Flavoenzyme.
- Effect of Fermentation Scale on Microbiota Dynamics and Metabolic Functions for Indigo Reduction.
- Advances in 4-Hydroxyphenylacetate-3-hydroxylase Monooxygenase.
- A synthetic cell-free 36-enzyme reaction system for vitamin B12 production.
- Roles of Ferredoxin-NADP+ Oxidoreductase and Flavodoxin in NAD(P)H-Dependent Electron Transfer Systems.
- Revised Aspects into the Molecular Bases of Hydroxycinnamic Acid Metabolism in Lactobacilli.
- Genomic analysis of the marine yeast Rhodotorula sphaerocarpa ETNP2018 reveals adaptation to the open ocean.
- The Role of the si-Face Tyrosine of a Homodimeric Ferredoxin-NADP+ Oxidoreductase from Bacillus subtilis during Complex Formation and Redox Equivalent Transfer with NADP+/H and Ferredoxin.
- Molecular Mechanism Biomarkers Predict Diagnosis in Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Psychosis, with Implications for Treatment.