22.214.171.124 - L-amino-acid oxidase
- Ophio-amino-acid oxidase.
L-alpha-amino acid + H2O + O2 = a 2-oxocarboxylate + H2O2 + NH4(+)
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, proton transfer, overall product formed, bimolecular nucleophilic addition, native state of cofactor regenerated, intermediate formation, aromatic bimolecular nucleophilic addition, hydride transfer, elimination (not covered by the Ingold mechanisms)
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Analysis of inhibition mechanisms of Streptococcus agalactiae by Siganus oramin L‐amino acid oxidase
- Ancestral l-amino acid oxidase: From substrate scope exploration to phenylalanine ammonia-lyase assay.
- Exosome Liberation by Human Neutrophils under L-Amino Acid Oxidase of Calloselasma rhodostoma Venom Action.
- Red-spotted grouper Epinephelus akaara blood L-amino acid oxidase utilizes the substrates in plasma
- Substituted kynurenic acid derivatives as fluorophore-based probes for D- and L-amino acid oxidase assays and their in vitro application in eels.
- Co-Immobilization of a Multi-Enzyme Cascade: (S)-Selective Amine Transaminases, l-Amino Acid Oxidase and Catalase.
- Unveiling the peptidome diversity of Lachesismuta snake venom: Discovery of novel fragments of metalloproteinase, l-amino acid oxidase, and bradykinin potentiating peptides.
- Hydrogen peroxide from L-amino acid oxidase of king cobra (Ophiophagus hannah) venom attenuates Pseudomonas biofilms.
- Structural and functional analysis of hyper-thermostable ancestral L-amino acid oxidase that can convert Trp derivatives to D-forms by chemoenzymatic reaction.
- L-amino acid oxidase-1 is involved in the gut-liver axis by regulating 5-aminolevulinic acid production in mice.
- Purification of L-Amino acid oxidase obtained from Aspergillus terreus MZ769058 and its biochemical characterization