126.96.36.199 - D-glutamate(D-aspartate) oxidase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
(1) D-glutamate + H(2)O + O(2) = 2-oxoglutarate + NH(3) + H(2)O(2). (2) D-aspartate + H(2)O + O(2) = oxaloacetate + NH(3) + H(2)O(2).
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
Associated ProteinsThere are no Associated Proteins for this Enzyme
- Aspartic Acid in Health and Disease.
- Type-B monoamine oxidase inhibitors in neurological diseases: clinical applications based on preclinical findings.
- On the regulation of human D-aspartate oxidase.
- Proline provides a nitrogen source in the retinal pigment epithelium to synthesize and export amino acids for the neural retina.
- Screening of Crucial Cytosolicproteins Interconnecting the Endoplasmic Reticulum and Mitochondria in Parkinson’s Disease and the Impact of Anti-Parkinson Drugs in the Preservation of Organelle Connectivity
- d-Serine Increases Release of Acetylcholine in Rat Submandibular Glands.
- Determination of D-serine and D-alanine Tissue Levels in the Prefrontal Cortex and Hippocampus of Rats After a Single Dose of Sodium Benzoate, a D-Amino Acid Oxidase Inhibitor, with Potential Antipsychotic and Antidepressant Properties.
- Polyethylene Degradation by a Rhodococcous Strain Isolated from Naturally Weathered Plastic Waste Enrichment.
- Targeted Mutation of a Non-catalytic Gating Residue Increases the Rate of Pseudomonas aeruginosa d-Arginine Dehydrogenase Catalytic Turnover.
- Development of an aminotransferase-driven biocatalytic cascade for deracemization of d,l-phosphinothricin.
- The Role of Intracellular Ca2+ and Mitochondrial ROS in Small Aβ1-42 Oligomer-Induced Microglial Death.