220.127.116.11 - 2,3-dihydro-2,3-dihydroxybenzoate dehydrogenase
- 2,3-DHB dehydrogenase.
(2S,3S)-2,3-dihydroxy-2,3-dihydrobenzoate + NAD(+) = 2,3-dihydroxybenzoate + H(+) + NADH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Genomics of Acinetobacter baumannii iron uptake.
- Genome sequencing of Enterococcus faecium NT04, an oral microbiota revealed the production of enterocin A/B active against oral pathogens.
- Enzymatic adenylation of 2,3-dihydroxybenzoate is enhanced by a protein-protein interaction between Escherichia coli 2,3-dihydro-2,3-dihydroxybenzoate dehydrogenase (EntA) and 2,3-dihydroxybenzoate-AMP ligase (EntE).
- Genome Assembly of a Putative Plant Growth-Stimulating Bacterial Sweet Pepper Fruit Isolate, Enterobacter hormaechei SRU4.4.
- Kosakonia cowanii Ch1 Isolated from Mexican Chili Powder Reveals Growth Inhibition of Phytopathogenic Fungi.
- Characterization of a Plant Growth-Promoting Endohyphal Bacillus subtilis in Fusarium acuminatum from Spiranthes sinensis.
- Detection of Antagonistic Compounds Synthesized by Bacillus velezensis against Xanthomonas citri subsp. citri by Metabolome and RNA Sequencing.
- Whole genome analysis for plant growth promotion profiling of Pantoea agglomerans CPHN2, a non-rhizobial nodule endophyte.
- Volatile Organic Compounds Produced by Kosakonia cowanii Cp1 Isolated from the Seeds of Capsicum pubescens R & P Possess Antifungal Activity.
- Whole Genome Analysis and Assessment of the Metabolic Potential of Gordonia rubripertincta Strain 112, a Degrader of Aromatic and Aliphatic Compounds.
- Remediation of phthalate acid esters from contaminated environment-Insights on the bioremedial approaches and future perspectives.