220.127.116.11 - Enoyl-[acyl-carrier-protein] reductase (NADPH, Si-specific)
- Enoyl acyl-carrier-protein reductase.
- Acyl-ACP dehydrogenase.
- Enoyl-ACP reductase.
- NADPH 2-enoyl Co A reductase.
No Catalytic Activity was found for this Enzyme
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, overall product formed, proton transfer, intermediate formation, aromatic unimolecular elimination by the conjugate base, cofactor used, intermediate collapse, hydride transfer, michael addition
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Microbe-Responsive Proteomes During Plant-Microbe Interactions Between Rice Genotypes and the Multifunctional Methylobacterium oryzae CBMB20.
- Enhancement of functional activity and biosynthesis of exopolysaccharides in Monascus purpureus by genistein treatments.
- Characterization of protein-ligand binding interactions of enoyl-ACP reductase (FabI) by native MS reveals allosteric effects of coenzymes and the inhibitor triclosan.
- Methanol-based biomanufacturing of fuels and chemicals using native and synthetic methylotrophs.
- RNA-seq analysis reveals genes related to photosynthetic carbon partitioning and lipid production in Phaeodactylum tricornutum under alkaline conditions.
- Ageing and rejuvenation models reveal changes in key microbial communities associated with healthy ageing.
- Path to Actinorhodin: Regio- and Stereoselective Ketone Reduction by a Type II Polyketide Ketoreductase Revealed in Atomistic Detail.
- Biosynthesis of 6-Hydroxymellein Requires a Collaborating Polyketide Synthase-like Enzyme.
- Discovery of New Carbonyl Reductases Using Functional Metagenomics and Applications in Biocatalysis.
- Tungsten enzymes play a role in detoxifying food and antimicrobial aldehydes in the human gut microbiome.
- CREB-Regulated Transcriptional Coactivator 2 Proteome Landscape is Modulated by SREBF1.