18.104.22.168 - Dihydrouracil dehydrogenase (NAD(+))
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
5,6-dihydrothymine + NAD(+) = H(+) + NADH + thymine
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Dihydropyrmidine dehydrogenase from Escherichia coli: Transient state analysis reveals both reductive activation prior to turnover and diminished substrate effector roles relative to the mammalian form.
- Stage Analysis of Breast Cancer Metabolomics: A System Biology Approach.
- Identification of fungal dihydrouracil-oxidase genes by expression in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Identification of fungal dihydrouracil-oxidase genes by expression in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- New Insights into rice pyrimidine catabolic enzymes.
- Molecular properties and regulation of NAD+ kinase (NADK).
- Characterisation of putative class 1A DHODH-like proteins from Mucorales and dematiaceous mould species.
- Characterization of a novel β-alanine biosynthetic pathway consisting of promiscuous metabolic enzymes.
- A ferredoxin-dependent dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase in Clostridium chromiireducens.
- SIRT2 Deficiency Aggravates Diet-Induced Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease through Modulating Gut Microbiota and Metabolites.
- The Synthesis and Role of β-Alanine in Plants.