126.96.36.199 - Formaldehyde dehydrogenase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
formaldehyde + H2O + NAD(+) = formate + 2 H(+) + NADH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Competitive inhibition of a non-natural cofactor dependent formaldehyde dehydrogenase by imidazole.
- Programmable and printable formaldehyde dehydrogenase as an excellent catalyst for biodegradation of formaldehyde.
- Molecular dissection of a dedicated formaldehyde dehydrogenase from Mycobacterium smegmatis.
- Engineering Formaldehyde Dehydrogenase from Pseudomonas putida to Favor Nicotinamide Cytosine Dinucleotide.
- A direct electron transfer formaldehyde dehydrogenase biosensor for the determination of formaldehyde in river water.
- A rapid method to assess the formaldehyde dehydrogenase activity in plants for the remediation of formaldehyde.
- The Formaldehyde Dehydrogenase SsFdh1 Is Regulated by and Functionally Cooperates with the GATA Transcription Factor SsNsd1 in Sclerotinia sclerotiorum.
- Development of formaldehyde dehydrogenase-coupled assay and antibody-based assays for ALKBH5 activity evaluation.
- Immobilization of formaldehyde dehydrogenase in tailored siliceous mesostructured cellular foams and evaluation of its activity for conversion of formate to formaldehyde.
- Illumination with 630 nm Red Light Reduces Oxidative Stress and Restores Memory by Photo-Activating Catalase and Formaldehyde Dehydrogenase in SAMP8 Mice.
- Glutathione-Dependent Formaldehyde Dehydrogenase Homolog from Bacillus subtilis Strain R5 is a Propanol-Preferring Alcohol Dehydrogenase.