1.2.1.- - Oxidoreductases
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
No Catalytic Activity was found for this Enzyme
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Redox Out of the Box: Catalytic Versatility Across NAD(P)H-Dependent Oxidoreductases.
- Identification and functional characterization of a novel aldo-keto reductase from Aloe vera.
- Distinct oligomerization and NADPH binding modes observed between L. donovani and human quinone oxidoreductases.
- Metal-Organic Framework for the Immobilization of Oxidoreductase Enzymes: Scopes and Perspectives.
- Unraveling the molecular mechanisms of selenite reduction: transcriptomic analysis of Bacillus reveals the key role of sulfur assimilation.
- Activation of oxidoreductases by the formation of enzyme assembly.
- A Novel mechanism of herbicide action through disruption of pyrimidine biosynthesis.
- An Enzymatic Cofactor Regeneration System for the in-Vitro Reduction of Isolated C=C Bonds by Geranylgeranyl Reductases.
- Macrophages, MIFs, and MSCs: Defining an MOA in murine experimental asthma.
- The IbeA protein from adherent invasive Escherichia coli is a flavoprotein sharing structural homology with FAD-dependent oxidoreductases.
- Microcontact printing of choline oxidase using a polycation-functionalized zwitterionic polymer as enzyme immobilization matrix.