188.8.131.52 - Flavodoxin--NADP(+) reductase
NADP(+) + reduced [flavodoxin] = 2 H(+) + NADPH + oxidized [flavodoxin]
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- A cellular selection identifies elongated flavodoxins that support electron transfer to sulfite reductase.
- Lighting the light reactions of photosynthesis by means of redox-responsive genetically encoded biosensors for photosynthetic intermediates.
- A dimer-monomer transition captured by the crystal structures of cyanobacterial apo flavodoxin.
- Roles of Ferredoxin-NADP+ Oxidoreductase and Flavodoxin in NAD(P)H-Dependent Electron Transfer Systems.
- The Role of the si-Face Tyrosine of a Homodimeric Ferredoxin-NADP+ Oxidoreductase from Bacillus subtilis during Complex Formation and Redox Equivalent Transfer with NADP+/H and Ferredoxin.
- Development of vitamin B12 dependency in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- A new member of the flavodoxin superfamily from Fusobacterium nucleatum that functions in heme trafficking and reduction of anaerobilin.
- Improving pathway prediction accuracy of constraints-based metabolic network models by treating enzymes as microcompartments.
- Evidence for Porphyrin-Mediated Electron Transfer in the Radical SAM Enzyme HutW.
- Functional Diversity of Homologous Oxidoreductases-Tuning of Substrate Specificity by a FAD-Stacking Residue for Iron Acquisition and Flavodoxin Reduction.
- Cyanobacteria-Mediated Light-Driven Biotransformation: The Current Status and Perspectives.