126.96.36.199 - 3-phenylpropanoate dioxygenase
- Hca dioxygenase.
- 3-phenylpropionate dioxygenase.
3-phenylpropanoate + H(+) + NADH + O2 = 3-(cis-5,6-dihydroxycyclohexa-1,3-dien-1-yl)propanoate + NAD(+)
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Multispecies Diesel Fuel Biodegradation and Niche Formation Are Ignited by Pioneer Hydrocarbon-Utilizing Proteobacteria in a Soil Bacterial Consortium.
- SkinBug: an artificial intelligence approach to predict human skin microbiome-mediated metabolism of biotics and xenobiotics.
- Metagenomic Insights into the Bacterial Functions of a Diesel-Degrading Consortium for the Rhizoremediation of Diesel-Polluted Soil.
- High Throughput Analysis Reveals Changes in Gut Microbiota and Specific Fecal Metabolomic Signature in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Patients.
- Potential applications of halophilic microorganisms for biological treatment of industrial process brines contaminated with aromatics.
- Functional Analysis of a Polluted River Microbiome Reveals a Metabolic Potential for Bioremediation.
- Genome analysis of Pseudomonas sp. OF001 and Rubrivivax sp. A210 suggests multicopper oxidases catalyze manganese oxidation required for cylindrospermopsin transformation.
- Effect of Solid Biological Waste Compost on the Metabolite Profile of Brassica rapa ssp. chinensis.
- Proteogenomic elucidation of the initial steps in the benzene degradation pathway of a novel halophile, Arhodomonas sp. strain Rozel, isolated from a hypersaline environment.
- Exploiting the pathway structure of metabolism to reveal high-order epistasis.
- Dead end metabolites--defining the known unknowns of the E. coli metabolic network.