126.96.36.199 - Taurine dioxygenase
- Alpha-ketoglutarate-dependent taurine dioxygenase.
- 2-aminoethanesulfonate dioxygenase.
2-oxoglutarate + O2 + taurine = aminoacetaldehyde + CO2 + H(+) + succinate + sulfite
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
cofactor used, radical termination, reaction occurs outside the enzyme, overall reactant used, overall product formed, native state of cofactor regenerated, electron transfer, decarboxylation, hydrogen transfer, decoordination from a metal ion, radical formation, bimolecular homolytic substitution, native state of enzyme regenerated, intermediate collapse, intermediate formation, coordination to a metal ion, bimolecular homolytic addition, intermediate terminated, bimolecular nucleophilic addition, redox reaction, unimolecular elimination by the conjugate base
- Nuclear Resonance Vibrational Spectroscopic Definition of the Facial Triad FeIV═O Intermediate in Taurine Dioxygenase: Evaluation of Structural Contributions to Hydrogen Atom Abstraction.
- Taurine dioxygenase (tauD)-independent taurine assimilation in Escherichia coli.
- Identification and expression analysis of transcripts involved in taurine biosynthesis during early ontogeny of tropical gar Atractosteus tropicus.
- Emergence of taurine as a therapeutic agent for neurological disorders.
- Ado-Mediated Depletion of Taurine Impairs Mitochondrial Respiratory Capacity and Alters the Chromatin Landscape of Inguinal Adipose Tissue.
- UHPLC-Orbitrap-Fusion-TMS-Based Metabolomics Study of Phenylpropionamides in the Seed of Cannabis sativa L. against Alzheimer's Disease.
- Testosterone enhances taurine synthesis by upregulating androgen receptor and cysteine sulfinic acid decarboxylase expressions in male mouse liver.
- Upregulation of Taurine Biosynthesis and Bile Acid Conjugation with Taurine through FXR in a Mouse Model with Human-like Bile Acid Composition.
- ADO-MEDIATED SYNTHESIS OF TAURINE ALTERS THE CHROMATIN LANDSCAPE OF INGUINAL ADIPOSE TISSUE TO ENHANCE NON-SHIVERING THERMOGENESIS
- Spectroscopic analysis of the mammalian enzyme cysteine dioxygenase.
- Cysteine dioxygenase type 1: A new player in adipose physiology and metabolic health.