184.108.40.206 - Malate dehydrogenase (quinone)
- Malate dehydrogenase (acceptor).
- Malate quinone oxidoreductase.
- FAD-dependent malate dehydrogenase.
(S)-malate + a quinone = a quinol + oxaloacetate
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Plasmodium Parasite Malate-Quinone Oxidoreductase Functionally Complements a Yeast Deletion Mutant of Mitochondrial Malate Dehydrogenase.
- Cofactor Metabolic Engineering of Escherichia coli for Aerobic L-Malate Production with Lower CO2 Emissions.
- The oxidoreductase activity of Rnf balances redox cofactors during fermentation of glucose to propionate in Prevotella.
- An Organismal Perspective on the Warburg Effect and Models for Proliferation Studies.
- Regulation of Mitochondrial Respiration by Hydrogen Sulfide.
- Inhibition of Succinate Dehydrogenase by Pesticides (SDHIs) and Energy Metabolism.
- Harnessing redox proteomics to study metabolic regulation and stress response in lignin-fed Rhodococci.
- Biochemical characterization and identification of ferulenol and embelin as potent inhibitors of malate:quinone oxidoreductase from Campylobacter jejuni.
- An enzyme-centric approach for constructing an amperometric l-malate biosensor with a long and programmable linear range.
- Metagenomics Revealed a New Genus 'Candidatus Thiocaldithrix dubininis' gen. nov., sp. nov. and a New Species 'Candidatus Thiothrix putei' sp. nov. in the Family Thiotrichaceae, Some Members of Which Have Traits of Both Na+- and H+-Motive Energetics.
- Analysis of Plasmodium falciparum Mitochondrial Electron Transport Chain Activity Using Seahorse XFe96 Extracellular Flux Assays.