18.104.22.168 - L-lactate dehydrogenase (cytochrome)
- L-lactate ferricytochrome c oxidoreductase.
- Lactic acid dehydrogenase.
- Cytochrome b2.
(S)-lactate + 2 [Fe(III)cytochrome c] = 2 [Fe(II)cytochrome c] + 2 H(+) + pyruvate
FMN; Heme b.
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, overall product formed, radical formation, proton transfer, radical termination, native state of cofactor regenerated, intermediate formation, aromatic bimolecular nucleophilic addition, bimolecular elimination, native state of enzyme regenerated, inferred reaction step, cofactor used, electron transfer, hydride transfer
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- (R/S)-lactate/2-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenases in and biosynthesis of block copolyesters by Ralstonia eutropha.
- Lactate metabolism in neurodegenerative diseases.
- Electrochemical characterization of a dual cytochrome-containing lactate dehydrogenase.
- Regulation of Mitochondrial Respiration by Hydrogen Sulfide.
- Bioenergetic alteration in gastrointestinal cancers: The good, the bad and the ugly.
- The role of lactate in cardiovascular diseases.
- Acid tolerance of lactate-utilizing bacteria of the order Bacteroidales contributes to prevention of ruminal acidosis in goats adapted to a high-concentrate diet.
- Lactate oxidation is linked to energy conservation and to oxygen detoxification via a putative terminal cytochrome oxidase in Methanosarcina acetivorans.
- Moderate Effects of Hypoxic Training at Low and Supramaximal Intensities on Skeletal Muscle Metabolic Gene Expression in Mice.
- The Link between Trace Metal Elements and Glucose Metabolism: Evidence from Zinc, Copper, Iron, and Manganese-Mediated Metabolic Regulation.
- Anti-parasitic drug discovery against Babesia microti by natural compounds: an extensive computational drug design approach.