188.8.131.52 - Ketol-acid reductoisomerase (NADP(+))
- Dihydroxyisovalerate dehydrogenase (isomerizing).
- Alpha-keto-beta-hydroxylacyl reductoisomerase.
- Acetohydroxy acid isomeroreductase.
(2R)-2,3-dihydroxy-3-methylbutanoate + NADP(+) = (2S)-2-acetolactate + H(+) + NADPH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall reactant used, proton transfer, overall product formed, intramolecular rearrangement, native state of cofactor regenerated, native state of enzyme regenerated, inferred reaction step, hydride transfer
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Synthesis of isobutanol using acetate as sole carbon source in Escherichia coli.
- Mycoparasitism related targets of Tmk1 indicate stimulating regulatory functions of this MAP kinase in Trichoderma atroviride.
- Construction of a plasmid-free L-leucine overproducing Escherichia coli strain through reprogramming of the metabolic flux.
- Evaluation of Cell Responses of Saccharomyces cerevisiae under Cultivation Using Wheat Bran as a Nutrient Resource by Analyses of Growth Activities and Comprehensive Gene Transcription Levels
- Structural Rearrangements of a Dodecameric Ketol-Acid Reductoisomerase Isolated from a Marine Thermophilic Methanogen.
- System metabolic engineering of Escherichia coli W for the production of 2-ketoisovalerate using unconventional feedstock.
- Polyethylene Degradation by a Rhodococcous Strain Isolated from Naturally Weathered Plastic Waste Enrichment.
- Discovery of a Pyrimidinedione Derivative with Potent Inhibitory Activity against Mycobacterium tuberculosis Ketol-Acid Reductoisomerase.
- Comparative proteome profiles of Polygonatum cyrtonema Hua rhizomes (Rhizoma Ploygonati) in response to different levels of cadmium stress.
- Discovery, Synthesis and Evaluation of a Ketol-Acid Reductoisomerase Inhibitor.
- Optimal energy and redox metabolism in the cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803.