188.8.131.52 - Glyoxylate reductase (NADP(+))
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
glycolate + NADP(+) = glyoxylate + H(+) + NADPH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Genomic analysis of the marine yeast Rhodotorula sphaerocarpa ETNP2018 reveals adaptation to the open ocean.
- A bacterial enzyme may correct 2-HG accumulation in human cancers.
- Mapping the castor bean endosperm proteome revealed a metabolic interaction between plastid, mitochondria, and peroxisomes to optimize seedling growth.
- Artificial photosynthetic cells with biotic-abiotic hybrid energy modules for customized CO2 conversion.
- Integrative transcriptome and proteome revealed high-yielding mechanisms of epsilon-poly-L-lysine by Streptomyces albulus.
- Polyethylene Degradation by a Rhodococcous Strain Isolated from Naturally Weathered Plastic Waste Enrichment.
- Mitochondria in photosynthetic cells: Coordinating redox control and energy balance.
- Mechanistic insights into sulfur source-driven physiological responses and metabolic reorganization in the fuel-biodesulfurizing Rhodococcus qingshengii IGTS8.
- Celastrol Combats Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus by Targeting Δ1 -Pyrroline-5-Carboxylate Dehydrogenase.
- The Impact of Viral Infection on the Chemistries of the Earth's Most Abundant Photosynthesizes: Metabolically Talented Aquatic Cyanobacteria.
- Intramuscular administration of glyoxylate rescues swine from lethal cyanide poisoning and ameliorates the biochemical sequalae of cyanide intoxication.