188.8.131.52 - 2-hydroxy-3-oxopropionate reductase
- Tartronate semialdehyde reductase.
(R)-glycerate + NAD(+) = 2-hydroxy-3-oxopropanoate + H(+) + NADH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Broad time-dependent transcriptional activity of metabolic genes of E. coli O104:H4 strain C227/11Φcu in a soil microenvironment at low temperature.
- Integration of ARTP Mutation and Adaptive Laboratory Evolution to Reveal 1,4-Butanediol Degradation in Pseudomonas putida KT2440.
- Production of D-Glyceric acid from D-Galacturonate in Escherichia coli.
- E. coli allantoinase is activated by the downstream metabolic enzyme, glycerate kinase, and stabilizes the putative allantoin transporter by direct binding.
- Impact of Pneumococcal and Viral Pneumonia on the Respiratory and Intestinal Tract Microbiomes of Mice.
- Salivary Pellicle Formed on Dental Composites Evaluated by Mass Spectrometry-An In Situ Study.
- Anaerobic Microbial Metabolism of Dichloroacetate.
- Draft Genome Sequence of Pediococcus acidilactici Strain LPBC161, Isolated from Mature Coffee Cherries during Natural Fermentation.
- TCA Cycle Replenishing Pathways in Photosynthetic Purple Non-Sulfur Bacteria Growing with Acetate.
- Structure, Properties, and Function of Glycosomes in Trypanosoma cruzi.
- Prospective study of oral microbiome and gastric cancer risk among Asian, African American and European American populations.