220.127.116.11 - Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (NADP(+))
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.
- Glucose-6-phosphate 1-dehydrogenase.
D-glucose 6-phosphate + NADP(+) = 6-phospho-D-glucono-1,5-lactone + H(+) + NADPH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
|AA||Uniprot||Uniprot Resid||PDB||PDB Resid|
overall product formed, proton transfer, overall reactant used, native state of enzyme regenerated, inferred reaction step, hydride transfer
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- G6PC1 and G6PC2 influence G6P flux but not HSD11B1 activity.
- Cell metabolism pathways involved in the pathophysiological changes of diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
- Evaluation of Cell Responses of Saccharomyces cerevisiae under Cultivation Using Wheat Bran as a Nutrient Resource by Analyses of Growth Activities and Comprehensive Gene Transcription Levels
- Apollo-NADP+ reveals in vivo adaptation of NADPH/NADP+ metabolism in electrically activated pancreatic β cells.
- Critical Role of 6-Phosphogluconate Dehydrogenase in TAp73-Mediated Cancer Cell Proliferation.
- Cytosolic malic enzyme and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase modulate redox balance in NSCLC with acquired drug resistance.
- Rapid phosphorylation of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase by casein kinase 2 sustains redox homeostasis under ionizing radiation.
- In Silico RNAseq and Biochemical Analyses of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PDH) from Sweet Pepper Fruits: Involvement of Nitric Oxide (NO) in Ripening and Modulation.
- PBX3 promotes pentose phosphate pathway and colorectal cancer progression by enhancing G6PD expression.
- Inferring mitochondrial and cytosolic metabolism by coupling isotope tracing and deconvolution.
- The pentose phosphate pathway in health and disease.