184.108.40.2063 - Ketol-acid reductoisomerase (NAD(P)(+))
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
(2R)-2,3-dihydroxy-3-methylbutanoate + NAD(+) = (2S)-2-acetolactate + H(+) + NADH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Synthesis of isobutanol using acetate as sole carbon source in Escherichia coli.
- Mycoparasitism related targets of Tmk1 indicate stimulating regulatory functions of this MAP kinase in Trichoderma atroviride.
- Evaluation of Cell Responses of Saccharomyces cerevisiae under Cultivation Using Wheat Bran as a Nutrient Resource by Analyses of Growth Activities and Comprehensive Gene Transcription Levels
- Polyethylene Degradation by a Rhodococcous Strain Isolated from Naturally Weathered Plastic Waste Enrichment.
- Growth-coupled anaerobic production of isobutanol from glucose in minimal medium with Escherichia coli.
- Combinatorial library design for improving isobutanol production in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Optimal energy and redox metabolism in the cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803.
- Construction of a plasmid-free L-leucine overproducing Escherichia coli strain through reprogramming of the metabolic flux.
- System metabolic engineering of Escherichia coli W for the production of 2-ketoisovalerate using unconventional feedstock.
- Structural Rearrangements of a Dodecameric Ketol-Acid Reductoisomerase Isolated from a Marine Thermophilic Methanogen.
- The tomato chloroplast stromal proteome compendium elucidated by leveraging a plastid protein-localization prediction Atlas.