18.104.22.1681 - 3-hydroxy acid dehydrogenase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
L-allo-threonine + NADP(+) = aminoacetone + CO2 + NADPH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Succinylation modification: a potential therapeutic target in stroke.
- Comprehensive summary of steroid metabolism in Comamonas testosteroni TA441: entire degradation process of basic four rings and removal of C12 hydroxyl group.
- Carboxylic acid reductase-dependent biosynthesis of eugenol and related allylphenols.
- Identification of "missing links" in C- and D-ring cleavage of steroids by Comamonas testosteroni TA441.
- Effect of chemotherapy on urinary volatile biomarkers for lung cancer by HS-SPME-GC-MS and chemometrics.
- Common and unique testosterone and 17 beta-estradiol degradation mechanisms in Comamonas testosteroni JLU460ET by transcriptome analysis.
- Maturation of lipid metabolism in the fetal and newborn sheep heart.
- Carboxylic acid reductase-dependent biosynthesis of eugenol and related allylphenols
- Lactate dehydrogenase D is a general dehydrogenase for D-2-hydroxyacids and is associated with D-lactic acidosis.
- Mapping the castor bean endosperm proteome revealed a metabolic interaction between plastid, mitochondria, and peroxisomes to optimize seedling growth.
- Engineering of formate dehydrogenase for improving conversion potential of carbon dioxide to formate