22.214.171.1243 - Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (NAD(P)(+))
D-glucose 6-phosphate + NAD(+) = 6-phospho-D-glucono-1,5-lactone + H(+) + NADH
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- A link between energy metabolism and plant host adaptation states in the two-spotted spider mite, Tetranychus urticae (Koch).
- Evaluation of Cell Responses of Saccharomyces cerevisiae under Cultivation Using Wheat Bran as a Nutrient Resource by Analyses of Growth Activities and Comprehensive Gene Transcription Levels
- The oxidoreductase activity of Rnf balances redox cofactors during fermentation of glucose to propionate in Prevotella.
- Omics data integration suggests a potential idiopathic Parkinson's disease signature.
- Stable Isotope-Assisted Untargeted Metabolomics Identifies ALDH1A1-Driven Erythronate Accumulation in Lung Cancer Cells.
- Harnessing redox proteomics to study metabolic regulation and stress response in lignin-fed Rhodococci.
- Novel Approaches to the Establishment of Local Microenvironment from Resorbable Biomaterials in the Brain In Vitro Models.
- Peroxisomal NAD(H) Homeostasis in the Yeast Debaryomyces hansenii Depends on Two Redox Shuttles and the NAD+ Carrier, Pmp47.
- Regulation of Embden-Meyerhof-Parnas (EMP) Pathway and Tricarboxylic Acid (TCA) Cycle Concerning Aberrant Chilling Injury Behavior in Postharvest Papaya (Carica papaya L.).
- A New Highly Sensitive Electrochemical Biosensor for Ethanol Detection Based on Gold Nanoparticles/Reduced Graphene Oxide/Polyallylamine Hydrochloride Nanocomposite.
- Real-time resolution studies of the regulation of pyruvate-dependent lactate metabolism by hexokinases in single cells.