126.96.36.1999 - Malate dehydrogenase (NAD(P)(+))
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
(S)-malate + NAD(+) = H(+) + NADH + oxaloacetate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
Associated ProteinsThere are no Associated Proteins for this Enzyme
- Changes in Plasma Pyruvate and TCA Cycle Metabolites upon Increased Hepatic Fatty Acid Oxidation and Ketogenesis in Male Wistar Rats.
- OsMDH12: A Peroxisomal Malate Dehydrogenase Regulating Tiller Number and Salt Tolerance in Rice.
- Long-term exposure to polystyrene microplastics induces hepatotoxicity by altering lipid signatures in C57BL/6J mice.
- Inferring mitochondrial and cytosolic metabolism by coupling isotope tracing and deconvolution.
- Aspartate-glutamate carrier 2 (citrin): a role in glucose and amino acid metabolism in the liver.
- Functional annotation of enzyme-encoding genes using deep learning with transformer layers.
- The Warburg Effect Explained: Integration of Enhanced Glycolysis with Heterogeneous Mitochondria to Promote Cancer Cell Proliferation.
- Mapping the castor bean endosperm proteome revealed a metabolic interaction between plastid, mitochondria, and peroxisomes to optimize seedling growth.
- Light-Dependent Expression and Promoter Methylation of the Genes Encoding Succinate Dehydrogenase, Fumarase, and NAD-Malate Dehydrogenase in Maize (Zea mays L.) Leaves.
- Mitochondrial Metabolism in the Spotlight: Maintaining Balanced RNAP III Activity Ensures Cellular Homeostasis.
- Real-time resolution studies of the regulation of pyruvate-dependent lactate metabolism by hexokinases in single cells.